Integrated CME © 2013 offers you a Common Core curriculum built specifically upon the Integrated Pathway for the Common Core State Standards. The program meets the dual goals
of mathematical rigor and accessibility for all students through innovative, research-based instruction and a curriculum that is designed around problem-based, student-centered tasks.
100% aligned to the Common Core Standards for Mathematical Content with Standards for Mathematical Practice embedded throughout the program
- Content ordered specifically for the Common Core Integrated Pathway course sequence
- "Low Threshold/High Ceiling" ensures success for all students
- Problem-based, student-centered curriculum
- Engaging lessons that focus on developing students' Habits of Mind
- Accessible approach to capture and engage students of all ability levels
Core to the program's methodology:
- Developing Habits of the Mind, or ways students approach and solve mathematical challenges.
- Deepening mathematical understanding by moving students from applying concepts to adapting them in logical, organized ways.
- Advancing basic skills to evolve from concrete problems to abstractions and general theories.
- Meeting the dual goals of mathematical rigor and accessibility for a broad range of students.